Garden Grove Elementary has started enrollment for the upcoming school year. To enroll in the next calendar school year a child must be 5 on or before September 1st of the current year. Before your child will be placed on a class list the following items must be brought into the school main office.
- A current physical given within the last 12 months.
- A Florida Certificate of immunization.
- A certified copy of the child’s Birth Certificate. Not a birth card or hospital copy. Must be an official Birth Certificate.
- Social Security card for the child.
- Two proofs of residency. The two proofs of residency must be from two different categories as listed below. Each proof must have your name and current physical address on it.
- Category 1: Apartment rent receipt or home lease agreement, mortgage document, or property tax record (last current one).
- Category 2: One current utility bill (may use either electric, gas, phone, cable, water – Only one of these ).
- Category 3: Current Voter Registration Document.
- Category 4: Proof of current government benefits (Medicare, Disability, Food Stamps, DCF correspondence).
- No driver’s license, personal bills, automobile registration, or insurance can be used.
All Garden Grove Elementary students are required to wear standard dress for the school year. Garden Grove acceptable shirts and outerwear will be available in a variety of styles and school colors. School t-shirts are available in the main office.
Students should dress in a manner so as not to distract from the learning process of other students. Students are required to show proper attention to personal cleanliness, neatness, and safety. Keeping these considerations in mind, the following guidelines will be followed.
To request a copy of the Student handbook, please call the main office at 863-291-5396.